Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thoughts from the Road

As I mentioned, I was travelling all week; here are a few of the things that I pondered during that time...

Joe Biden - ya gotta love Joe, he's a walking malaprop - said that during the campaign "we misjudged the economy". Really? That would be the same economy that Barack (inaccurately) portrayed as the worst since the Great Depression? How can you misjudge it if it is the worst since the Depression? (It wasn't, but they are working on it)...

Speaking of stupid Democrats, I heard Nancy Pelosi bloviating about "protecting God's beautiful creation". Unfortunately, she was bucking up the Cap and Trade bill, not commenting on the millions of unnecessary abortions that are performed in her state...

Speaking of Cap and Trade, India and China once again made it clear at the G8 that they have no intention of adhering to whatever insane policies the U.S. adopts; this means that the unintended consequence of Cap and Trade will be to INCREASE polution when industrial, manufacturing, and energy jobs flee this country en mass...

Michigan unemployment is up to 16%... hey Governor, maybe another tax increase will do the trick!!...

Since I was in hotel rooms all week, most of which had a very limited selection of TV channels, I got blasted with the "All Michael Jackson, All The Time" networks - which was pretty much all of them. Thankfully, I am back home to my DirecTV and its 800 channels, so I can find some relief on the Martian Polar Ice Cap Network (turns out it is receding - we need to talk to those irresponsible Martians about their carbon emissions!)...

Yes, I had way too many mindless hours behind the wheel!

No comments:

Post a Comment